Ever wonder if your life is spiraling in a down hill circle and you can't get off? It's like you wake up one day and you wonder where the last 30 years have gone. Your marriage has turned into a war zone or you spend the day ignoring each other. Your children are grown and you love the fact that you have grandchildren even though you are almost 50, over weight, out of shape and your body has betrayed you in more ways than you care to remember.
You try as long as you can to keep a smile on your face so that everyone thinks you are happy and then one day you snap and everyone looks at each other and says, "Where in the hell did that come from?" Chuckling to yourself, you realize that you must have been a better actor than you thought....
Because ... NO ONE seems to get it...
You lost your job because you can't get to work and/or you are not able to do your job when you get there. You look like crap most days and feel like crap EVERY day..
You have something that most people have never heard of and they really don't want to know so don't tell them. The only people that get me are the ones that have it or another disorder or disease just like it.
So here I sit at 3 a.m. alone crunching on carrots and apple slices, well, I am alone, except for my 2 dogs.. who love me unconditionally and take my side on every issue known to man and canine.. HHAAHAAA..
Ok that made me feel better so off to sleep I go.....
You are no longer alone. I get it.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ruby.. I have one friend here that also suffers from Fibro etc... and she gets it too. I have one sister who gets it most of the time and I love her for it. Everyone else just waits to see how I am going to be that day before they come into my world. I understand that they all have their own lives and I want them to live their lives to the fullest while they still can. But they could pop in every now and then to fill me in... Thanks for stopping by to comment...
ReplyDelete