Thursday, March 24, 2011

what day is this?

First  I want to  talk about the things I can't control and why it bothers me when I can't.   For instance,  I love different FONTS...  I like to change my font when the mood strikes me and  I like  certain ones  better  than others.  I wish there were more to choose  from on this blog site..  I don't have  very many things left in my life that I can  control so it really burns me up when something so small as  FONT has to be in the majority...  I can not control the  weather but it sure has a  strange way of changing so that it controls me, or  rather how  I feel.   Daylight Savings Time is another one that has a way with messing  with my pain level.  I  can't  control the amount of time I am able to sleep - day time - night time - anytime  4 - 6 hours and it's  wake up time.  That reminds me, it's time  for  my meds....  Off my train of thought (again)!!  Oh pet peeves...
I can't control my emotions...  cry at the  drop of a  hat... I can't do anything else about anything so might as  well cry..  I feel like screaming when I am not crying or trying not to cry..  But what will that  get me... WELL   we  won't  go into that one  today.. 
I can't  control  anything anymore so why try and kid myself into thinking that I can.. I use to be able to multi-task and complete several things at once.  Now I am lucky if I remember to take my medicine or eat so that I can take it.  My poor  animals don't  get  fed unless  I can remember to feed them...  Sticky note to self...  feed  the animals...


Ok so I looked up at the title of my blog today and it says " what day is this"?  I started off with a thought and  went 360 degrees in the opposite direction...  I never know what  day of the  week it is..  and you can forget asking me the date....  Like I knew  that today (Thursday)  my sister was leaving to go visit her son and  I was on standby to go "house/animal sit"  for them if her husband got a call to go back to work.  I knew it was Thursday the 24th of March that all of this was  suppose to happen.   Yesterday I had to ask my husband what day it was because  I couldn't remember and as  soon as he  said it was the 23rd, (now of course you noticed that I asked for the  DAY  and  he  tells  me  the  DATE), but  it hit me that I  knew that it was  Wednesday because my sister was leaving on Thursday the  24th.   But that is how it is with me, I don't go anywhere so I don't have to know  the  day or  the  date....  Any upcoming  events go up on the  refrigerator door so that I see it several times a day and less likely to forget.


Just got a call from my husband, saying that his elderly mother got a phone call from someone saying that one of our  sons was  in jail in Canada and needed money.   It is NOT  true.. it  is  a  SCAM, so  beware of phone calls like this one..


Our youngest son just sent me a text  asking how I am doing on the  pictures that  they are requesting to display at their wedding.. I had several obstacles with the  pictures and got ready to print them and discovered I was out of photo paper.  So I  have paper now and  here I sit..     time to move....    Happy blogging...



No comments:

Post a Comment