Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Some of you may be wondering....

Some of you may be  wondering....  WHY  I would  want to even bother  blogging  about my life and  then WHO would even want to read it..   Well I have come to a point in my life  where  I have to write it down for the  following reasons,  #1 - It makes me feel better..   #2 it helps me to remember things...  #3 It makes me feel better -  so If you don't  want to read it then, DON'T.   #4 It makes me feel better.   So the moral of this story is that,  It makes me feel better,  so I have decided to go with  what makes me  feel better.  My life is an open book with some  details left out to protect the  innocent   (heehee, I have always wanted to say that)...  


I would never put anything out there that  would offend anyone or hurt anyones feelings (or at least I don't think that I have and if  I have  it was not intentional and I  HUMBLY  apologize. 


So again, I enjoy jotting down my feelings and it helps keep me focused and it balances out my day. I don't write  every day and some  days are  better than others..  so it is your choice, you can follow my blogs or not..  Some people  use  Facebook and Twitter for blogging and  or  putting their  thoughts out there.  So it is totally up  to you but a  couple of  people that I have talked to about my blogs have asked  what I  write about or  where  they can find the blogs and read them.  I was hesitant about putting them out for  others  to read  because I am not a  showy person or lead  any kind of exciting life (far from it) but  I enjoy reading  other blogs and they  make me feel better for the  most part so why not share mine  too.


Enjoy... 



No comments:

Post a Comment